01 July In Video - Abs/Core, Video - Bodyweight, Video - Legs/Glutes, Video - Misc/Other Equipment, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
TRX Lunge Single Leg Squat Kettle Bell Shoulder Press Combo
- Stand in front of the suspended TRX straps. Loop the foot cradle around the middle of one foot while supporting yourself. Slowly turn to face away from the TRX straps, standing on one leg. A single kettlebell should be near standing leg. This is your starting position.
- Grab kettlebell with the hand oposite the foot in TRX strap.
- Lower into single leg squat.
- While returning to starting position, simultaneously perform a press with the kettlebell.
- Repeat reccomended repetitions, then switch arm and leg.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC