Seated High Row
- Sit down on the floor in front of a cable/pulley with a V-Bar attached.
- Grab the V-bar with the palms facing each other (a neutral grip). Stick your chest out and lean yourself back slightly (around 30-degrees) in order to better engage the lats. This will be your starting position.
- Using your lats, pull the bar down as you squeeze your shoulder blades. Continue until your chest nearly touches the V-bar. Exhale as you execute this motion. Tip: Keep the torso stationary throughout the movement.
- After a second hold on the contracted position, slowly bring the bar back to the starting position as you breathe in.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Bodybuilding.com