27 June In Video - Abs/Core, Video - Back, Video - Bodyweight, Video - Misc/Other Equipment by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Kettlebell Row to TRX Row Combo
- Place two kettlebells in front of your feet. Bend your knees slightly and then push your butt out as much as possible as you bend over to get in the starting position.
- Grab both kettlebells and pull them to your stomach, retracting your shoulder blades and flexing the elbows. Keep your back straight. Lower and repeat.
Immediately after completing the kettlebell rows, Grab your TRX straps.
- Take a handle in each hand and lean back. Keep your body erect and your head and chest up. Your arms should be fully extended. This will be your starting position.
- Begin by flexing the elbow to initiate the movement. Protract your shoulder blades as you do so.
- At the completion of the motion pause, and then return to the starting position.
- Repeat reccomended repetitions for both exercises.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Bodybuilding.com