24 June In Video - Back, Video - Chest, Video - Dumbbells by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
- Grasp a dumbbell with both hands and position yourself on a flat bench with your shoulder blades resting on the bench.
- You can either position yourself at a 90 degree angle to the bench, or dip your hips/pelvis below the bench (shown above). The latter position allows for a greater stretch and more development in your back.
- Your knees bent, and feet firmly plated on the floor.
- Holding the dumbbell in both hands, straighten your arms so that dumbbell is directly overhead. This is the starting position.
- Bending at the shoulders only and keeping your arms straight, slowly lower the weight down behind your head until the dumbbell reaches the height of the bench.
- Slowly raise the dumbbell back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC