30 July In Video - Cable, Video - Legs/Glutes, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Static Squat Hold Preacher Cable Curl
- Attach a straight bar to the low pulley. Choose an appropriate weight on the stack.
- Grab the bar and lower into a deep squat position. Place your elbows firmly on your knees, treating them like preacher bench.
- Fully extend your arms. This will be your starting position.
- Now start pulling the weight up towards your shoulders and squeeze your biceps at the top of the movement. Exhale as you perform this motion. Also, hold for a second at the top.
- Now slowly lower the weight returning to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: You can also use an e-z bar attachment, rope or even a single hand bar so that you can do one arm at a time. This exercise can also be performed with barbells, dumbbells, E-Z bar, and exercise bands.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC