18 July In Video - Dumbbells, Video - Legs/Glutes, Video - Misc/Other Equipment by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Kneeling Smith Machine Squats & Pulsing Goblet Squats
- Set the bar to the proper height in a power rack or smith machine. Kneel behind the bar; it may be beneficial to put a mat down to pad your knees. Slide under the bar, racking it across the back of your shoulders. Your shoulder blades should be retracted and the bar tight across your back. Unrack the weight.
- With your head looking forward, sit back with your butt until you touch your calves.
- Reverse the motion, returning the torso to an upright position.to start position
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- Stand holding a light kettlebell or dumbbell close to your chest. This will be your starting position.
- Squat down between your legs until your hamstrings are on your calves. Keep your chest and head up and your back straight.
- At the bottom position, pause and pulse 2-3 times. Return to the starting position.
- Repeat for recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Bodybuilding.com