26 September In Video - Chest, Video - Misc/Other Equipment, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Chest/Triceps Pressdown with Assisted Pull-Up/Dip Machine
- Select an appropriate weight on the assisted pull-up/dip machine. (55lbs shown in video)
- Place your hands either directly in front of you or grip the sides of the knee cushion. This is your starting position.
- While leaning over the cushion, press down on the cushion until arms are fully extended.
- Focus on keeping your elbows close to your body throughout the movement.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Perform recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC