26 September In Video - Barbells, Video - Legs/Glutes, Video - Misc/Other Equipment by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Reverse Landmine Squats
- Position a bar into landmine or, lacking one, securely anchor it in a corner. Load the bar to an appropriate weight. (20lbs shown in video)
- Raise the bar from the floor, turn, so your back is facing the weights, place weight on your shoulder (left or right), then step out so you are fully leaning onto the weight plates. This will be your starting position.
- With feet a little wider than shoulder width apart, squat by flexing your hips and setting your hips back. Keep your core tight and squat low.
- Reverse the motion by powerfully extending through the hips, knees and ankles.
- Return to the starting position.
- Perform recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC