Single Arm Landmine Row to Shoulder Press
- Position a bar into landmine or, lacking one, securely anchor it in a corner. Load the bar to an appropriate weight. (20lbs shown in video)
- Position yourself facing the left side of the bar and weight plates. Bend your knees and bend your torso at the waist. Grab the end of the bar with your left hand. This will be your starting position.
- Raise the bar from the floor with your left arm, pulling straight up.
- At the top, in a smooth motion, switch the bar from your left hand to your right hand and press right arm upward, in a straight line.
- Reverse the movement,switching the bar back to your left hand and returning to starting position.
- Perform all recommended repetitions then repeat starting with your right arm.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC