10 April In Video - Dumbbells, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Front Incline Dumbbell Raises
- Sit down on an incline bench with the incline set anywhere between 30 to 60 degrees while holding a dumbbell on each hand. Tip: You can change the angle to hit the muscle a little differently each time.
- Hang your arms at your side with your palms facing each other. This will be your starting position.
- Slowly raise the dumbbells straight up until they are slightly above your shoulders, while keeping your elbows locked. Squeeze at the top for a second and make sure you breathe out during this portion of the movement. Tip: Keep your head resting down against the bench and your legs on the floor at all times.
- Lower the arms back to the starting position as you inhale.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC