Cable Squat with Bicep Curls
- Stand in front of cable machine, feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Grip the straight bar attached to the pulley with palms up. (Note: Pulley can be placed at bottom of the machine or close to waist height as shown in video)
- Slowly lower your body into a squat position with your knees never extending past your toes.
- Simultaneously perform a bicep curl, keep your elbows elevated and keep your back straight.
- Now explode upwards while straightening your arms to complete the movement.
- Repeat all recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC