20 July In Video - Legs/Glutes, Video - Misc/Other Equipment by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Weighted Wall Sit
- Begin with your back against the wall and your feet 18-24 inches out in front of you. Have your feet in a shoulder-width stance, toes pointed slightly outward and knees slightly out. This will be your starting position.
- Descend slowly by sliding down the wall. Keep your head up and maintain a flat back against the wall.
- Continue down until the upper legs are at or just below parallel to the floor. Maintain this position for the recommended amount of time.
- Add weight as needed to make the exercise more challenging.
- Focus on breathing continuously throughout.
- Push through your heels to return upwards to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Bodybuilding.com