10 January In Recipes by Nikki Tags: bok choy, clean eating, cooking with nikki, eat clean train dirty, eatclean, food, healthy, healthy eating, healthy food, protein, salmon, vegetables, veggies, video
VIDEO: Cooking With Nikki – Salmon and Bok Choy
This 1 pan creation should take you approximately 35 minutes from start to finish. Full list of ingredients and instructions below!
4 Salmon Filets
1 Large Head of Bok Choy
4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
1/4 Cup Capers (Nonpareil, drained)
1/4 Cup White Wine (Dry)
2-4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Putting it all together
- Season salmon (salmon in video was season with black pepper and a low sodium lemon garlic seasoning)
- Rinse and chop bok choy
- Juice 1 lemon; thinly slice 1 lemon
- Measure remaining ingredients (garlic, capers, wine, olive oil) and set aside.
Cooking: (25 minutes)
- Heat 1-2 tbsp olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add seasoned salmon, cook approx 5-6 min each side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add additional 1-2 tbsp of olive oil to pan. When hot, add garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add lemon juice, then White Wine and let simmer for another minute. Add in capers, lemon slices and bok choy and cook until bok choy is tender.
- Return salmon to the pan.
- Plate and serve! Enjoy!
If you try my recipe and post on social media, tag me and use hashtag #fitgirlnikki
Music: The Brand New Heavies – Day Break