Overhead Triceps Extensions
- Attach a rope or bar to the pulley of the cable machine.
- Grasping the rope/bar with both hands, extend your arms with your hands directly above your head using a neutral grip (palms facing each other) or supinated grip (palms facing up). Your elbows should be in close to your head and the arms should be parallel to the floor. This will be your starting position.
- Slowly extend your elbows as you hold the upper arms stationary and pause when your triceps are fully stretched.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Bodybuilding.com