Front Foot Elevated Split Squats
Having your front leg elevated will help to increase the range of motion compared to other types of split training
- Grab a barbell or dumbbells in each hand.
- Place your front foot flat on a raised platform. Use the other leg and step backward between 3 to 4 feet depending on your height. Your back legs heel should be lifted off of the ground. This is your starting position.
- Inhale, Bend your front knee and lower yourself to the ground.
- When you reach the bottom position exhale and reverse direction, return to starting position.
- Perform recommended repetitions.
- Repeat on opposite leg.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC