15 October In Video - Back, Video - Misc/Other Equipment, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Overhead Kettlebell Swing
- Position feet slightly wider then shoulder width apart, toes pointed out and knees slightly bent.
- Grab kettlebell with both hands between your legs. This will be your starting position.
- Swing the kettlebell up, using a hip thrusting motion to gain the momentum.
- Keep your arms straight, letting the kettlebell swing overhead and then falling back down as you return to the starting position.
- Perform recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC