20 November In Video - Cable, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Overhead Cable Triceps Extensions
- Attach a rope or handle attachment to the pulley machine. Adjust the position of the pulley to about your height.
- With your back facing the pulley, grasp the attachment with both hands. Your elbows should be in close to your head and bent. Your upper arms should be near parallel to the floor. This will be your starting position.
- Slowly extend your arms as you hold the upper arms stationary. Inhale as you perform this movement and pause when your triceps are fully stretched.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC