Sumo Squat with Dumbbell Bicep Curl
- Stand with feet much wider than shoulder width apart.
- Grab dumbbells you can comfortably curl and hold them with arms extended between your legs.
- Slowly lower your body into a squat position with your knees never extending past your toes.
- Simultaneously perform a bicep curl, keep your elbows close to your body and keep your back straight.
- Then, reverse the motion while straightening your arms to complete the movement.
- Repeat all recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC