Cable Front Delt Raise
- Select the weight on a low pulley machine, attach and grasp the rope attachment with both hands.
- Face away from the pulley and put your arms straight down with your hands in front of your thighs. This will be your starting position.
- While maintaining the torso stationary (no swinging), lift both arms to the front with a slight bend on the elbow. Continue to go up until your arms are slightly above parallel to the floor. Exhale as you execute this portion of the movement and pause for a second at the top.
- Now as you inhale lower your arms back down slowly to the starting position.
- Complete all of the recommended amount of repetitions
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Bodybuilding.com