23 October In Video - Cable, Video - Chest, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Kneeling Cable Chest Press
- Position dual pulleys to desired height and select an appropriate weight.
- Most common pulley positions are chest height, or higher as shown in this video.
- Kneel a foot or two in front of the cables, lean forward slightly while holding one pulley handle in each hand and position the upper arm at a 90 degree angle with the shoulder blades together. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping the rest of the body stationary, extend through the elbows to press the handles downward and forward, drawing them together in front of you.
- Pause, and return to the starting position.
- Repeat for recommended repetitions.
Note: This can also be performed standing.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC