Single Arm Kettle Bell Press w/ Lunge
- Grab an appropriately weighted kettle bell (12lbs shown in video)
- Raise the kettle bell with one arm, to your shoulder. Step back with one foot and lower into a lunge. This will be your starting position.
- Press arm upward, in a straight line while simultaneously straightening both legs.
- Return to starting position.
- Perform all recommended repetitions then repeat on the other shoulder and leg.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC