Dumbbell Full Body Combo (Pushup, Deadlift, Shoulder Raise & Squat)
This is a combination of exercises, DB Push-up, Deadlift, Front Shoulder Raise & Squat). See Below.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, holding a pair of light dumbbells down by your sides. This is your starting position.
- Get into plank position and perform a push-up (OK to modify this with knees on the ground).
- Step feet back into shoulder-width apart position and perform a deadlift. Keep your back flat.
- Immediately drop down into a squat while simultaneously raising both arms straight in front of you.
- Return to the starting position. This was one repetition.
- Repeat for the recommended number of reps.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC