Jumping TRX Single Leg / Pistol Squats
(this is a variation of: TRX Single Leg/Pistol Squat )
- Position TRX handles to about waist height.
- Grasp onto the handles, lean back and raise one leg out in front of you off the ground.
- Next, begin exercise by squatting down with your standing leg. Squat down as far as you can. Allow your arms to straighten and stretch above your head.
- Explode and drive through the ground with heel of standing leg, jumping and switching legs simultaneously. Your arms should also be performing a rowing motion at the top of the movement.
- Repeat Step 3.
- Perform all recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC