10 October In Video - Back, Video - Cable, Video - Legs/Glutes, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Single Arm Cable Row with Lunge
- Attach a single handle to a high pulley/cable.
- After selecting the correct weight, stand a couple feet back with feet together or shoulder width apart. Your arm should be extended. This will be your starting position.
- Perform the movement by retracting the shoulder and flexing the elbow. As you pull, step back into a lunge with the leg on the same side as your pulling arm.
- After a brief pause, return to the starting position.
- Repeat recommended repetitions and switch arms/legs.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC