12 December In Video - Abs/Core, Video - Bodyweight, Video - Misc/Other Equipment by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Ab Exercises with Step Bench Risers (2 Variations) – Planks and Russian Twists
Exercise #1 – Single Arm Plank
- Position yourself in a standard plank position, resting on your elbows
- Brace your abs and make sure your body is in a nice straight line
- Use one hand to slowly move a riser from one stack to another.
- Repeat with other hand.
Exercise #2 – Russian Twists
- Sit on the floor with knees bent, placing your feet elevated in front of you. If this is too challenging you can place your feet on the floor.
- Lean back in order to create a V-shape with your upper body and thighs. This is the starting position.
- Twist your torso to one side, while reaching for and grabbing a riser.
- Hold the contraction for a second and move back to the starting position while continuing onto the opposite side, leaving the riser on that side.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions stacking each riser ontop of each other.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC