Seated Cable Curls
Suns out; guns out!
This gym gem I picked up from my coach. I’ve shared it on social media before but not here! There are so many variations of bicep curls however this has easily become one of my favorites.
- Find the Low Row cable apparatus (switch out handle to straight bar).
- Grip bar, forearms supinated (palms up) approximately shoulder width apart.
- With arms straight raise them to form a 90 degree angle with your body.
- Keep core tight (super tight) and back straight.
- Focus on contracting your biceps, bending only at the elbows. Keep the rest of your body as still as possible.
- Stop just short of your forehead and fully extend your arms, then repeat.
- Don’t forget to breathe!
Choose a light weight for this exercise and ensure you have full control throughout the entire exercise. Good luck not smacking yourself in the head 🙂 (be careful)
“Don’t Complain, Just Work Harder!”