Cable Goblet Squats with V Grip Attachment
- Attach a V Grip to a low pulley cable and select an appropriate weight. (I’m using 90lbs here for 4 sets of 12 reps)
- Grab the handles with your palms facing each other and hold them at you chest. Stand close to the stack, with your feet shoulder width apart. This is your starting position.
- Slowly lower yourself into a squat, keep your back straight and your knees behind your toes.
- Return to starting position.
- Repeat for recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC