20 July In Video - Abs/Core, Video - Bodyweight, Video - Chest, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Plank Pushup Combo
- Secure a bench against a wall to prevent from sliding.
- Get into a prone position on the floor, supporting your weight on your toes and your arms.
- Alternate raising one arm at a time and placing on the bench, then back down to the floor.
- Perform a push up.
- Keep your body straight at all times.
- Repeat the recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC