26 June In Video - Legs/Glutes, Video - Misc/Other Equipment, Workouts by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Landmine Stiff Leg Deadlifts to Front Squats
- Position a bar into landmine or, lacking one, securely anchor it in a corner. Load the bar to an appropriate weight. (30lbs shown in video)
- Grasp the bar, stand with your torso straight and your legs spaced using a shoulder width or narrower stance. The knees should be slightly bent. This is your starting position.
- Keeping the knees stationary, lower the bar by bending at the waist while keeping your back straight. Keep moving forward as if you were going to pick something from the floor until you feel a stretch on the hamstrings. Exhale as you perform this movement
- Start bringing your torso up straight again by extending your hips and waist until you are back at the starting position. Inhale as you perform this movement.
- Switch your grasp, and continue raising the bar to you chest.
- Perform a squat, lowering yourself as low as possible.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat reccomended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC