Kneeling Iso Lat Pull Downs
- Begin by attaching handles to two pulleys and selecting a moderately challenging weight.
- Grab handles and get into a comfortable kneeling position. Your arms should be fully extended. This is your starting position.
- Slowly, while keeping your body straight and upright, pull the handles down, bringing your elbows close to your body.
- Hold for a count then return back to the starting position.
- Perform recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC