Medicine Ball Burpee Modification
- Begin standing with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Hold a medicine ball in front of you. (18lbs shown in video). This is your starting position.
- Raise medicine ball overhead, then immediately dropping down to the floor.
- Adjust your hands to the top of the medicine ball and kick your legs out behind you.
- From this position, perform a push up.
- Reverse out and return to starting position.
- Repeat recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC