21 May In Fit Life, Recipes by Nikki Tags: bok choy, clean eating, eat clean train dirty, eatclean, food, healthy, healthy eating, healthy food, meal prep, vegetables, veggies
VIDEO: Cooking with Nikki — Quick Bok Choy
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time 5 minutes
- Bok choy (video shows 3 bunches of chopped baby bok choy)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onions
- 1/4 cup Garlic (Minced, Chopped or in Paste form)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat Olive Oil
- Add chopped onions & sauté until browned
- Add minced garlic / garlic paste
- Add Bok Choy and mix with onions and garlic
- *Optional* I added my secret sauce, edible argan oil from Morocco.
- Cover and let simmer for a few minutes.