20 July In Video - Bodyweight, Video - Chest, Video - Legs/Glutes, Video - Misc/Other Equipment, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Box Jumps & Pushup Circuit
- Begin with a box of an appropriate height 1-2 feet in front of you. Stand with your feet should width apart. This will be your starting position.
- Perform a short squat in preparation for jumping, swinging your arms behind you.
- Rebound out of this position, extending through the hips, knees, and ankles to jump as high as possible. Swing your arms forward and up.
- Land on the box with the knees bent, absorbing the impact through the legs. You can jump from the box back to the ground, or preferably step down one leg at a time.
- Stand facing bench or sturdy elevated platform. Place hands on edge of bench or platform, slightly wider than shoulder width.
- Position forefoot back from bench or platform with arms and body straight. Arms should be perpendicular to body. Keeping body straight, lower chest to edge of box or platform by bending arms.
- Push body up until arms are extended. Repeat.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Bodybuilding.com