20 May In Video - Misc/Other Equipment, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Single Arm Kettlebell Clean and Press
- Assuming a shoulder-width stance, bend knees, grasp a kettlebell by its handle with an overhand grip. This is your starting position.
- Execute the clean by extending the kettlebell through your legs and hips, and then pulling it towards the shoulder. While doing so, rotate the wrist so that your palm faces forward.
- Continue the motion by pressing the weight overhead to a lockout.
- Reverse the motion and return to the starting position.
- Repeat recommended repetitions then repeat on opposite arm.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Captions – Fit Girl Nikki LLC