19 November In Video - Abs/Core, Video - Back, Video - Bodyweight, Video - Chest, Video - Legs/Glutes, Video - Misc/Other Equipment, Video - Shoulders/Arms, Workouts by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Full Body Paper Plate Workout
Soooo… one of the many gyms I find myself at have those core slider discs “thingys”… well no need to buy those if you have paper plates, old towels, book/magazines, socks and a hardwood floor…. be creative! Try this workout out!!
- Rainbow Leg Push-ups (1 paper plate) – 3 sets of 10-12 reps each leg
- Knee Tucks (2 paper plates) – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Sliding One Arm Push-ups (1 paper plate) – 3 sets of 8-10 reps each arm
- Sliding Mountain Climbers (2 paper plates) – 3 sets of 15 reps each leg
- Sliding Curtsy Lunges (1 paper plate) – 3 sets of 10-12 reps each leg
Note: 1 set = recommended repetitions of each exercise (1-5) following by 30-60 second rest period.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC