Alternating Lunge Squat Bicep Curl Combo
This exercise is a combination of three moves with a focus on increasing the “time under tension” on the leg muscles. Do your best to stay low throughout duration of the exercise.
- Begin standing with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Grab a dumbbell in each hand. (10lbs shown in video). This is your starting position.
- Perform a squat while simultaneously curling the dumbbells.
- Partially reverse out of the squat while simultaneously lowering arms and kick one leg back into a reverse lunge.
- While staying low, bring your foot back to shoulder width distance apart.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4, alternating each lunging leg every time.
- Repeat recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC