Standing Bent Over Single Arm Rear Delt Cable Raise
I like to call these “Starting the lawnmower” 🙂
- Stand next to a cable pulley machine and reach across your body to grab the handle of a low pulley cable attachment.
- Bend down at your waist so that your back is parallel (or close to parallel) to the floor.
- Slowly raise your arm directly to the side by bringing the weight across your body as though you are trying to touch the ceiling with the back of your arm.
- Hold at the top of the exercise and return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended repetitions.
- Repeat on the opposite arm.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC