20 July In Video - Barbells, Video - Chest, Video - Misc/Other Equipment, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Kneeling Landmine Chest/Front Delt Press
- Position a bar into landmine or, lacking one, securely anchor it in a corner. Load the bar to an appropriate weight.
- Kneel in front of the end of the bar (use a mat if necessary).
- Raise the bar from the floor to your chest. This will be your starting position.
- Extend your arms straight up.
- In a controlled manner lower the bar back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Bodybuilding.com