This exercise combines dumbbell bicep curls, squats, burpees and push-ups. Enjoy!
- Begin standing with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Grab a dumbbell in each hand. (10lbs shown in video). This is your starting position.
- Perform a squat while simultaneously curling the dumbbells.
- While still holding the dumbbells, place them on the floor and kick your legs back so you end up in the push-up position. Your elbows should be bent.
- From this position, press up like you’re doing a push-up and push your hips up.
- Jump your feet under your hips and stand.
- Repeat recommended repetitions.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC