Single Leg / Flamingo Cable Row
(choose a light weight on the cable stack, I am using 20lbs in this video. You should really feel this in the glute of your standing leg.)
- Stand on left leg holding cable handle at waist height in right hand.
- Lean toward the cable machine, while simultaneously extending your right leg. Keep left knee soft, keep left palm on thigh or hip and gaze forward.
- Return to standing, drawing right elbow toward your right side while bending right knee in front to hip height.
- Extend right arm and leg back to starting position.
- Perform recommended repetitions then repeat on right leg.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC