17 October In Video - Abs/Core, Video - Bodyweight, Video - Legs/Glutes, Video - Misc/Other Equipment, Video - Shoulders/Arms by Nikki Tags: Exercise Library
Side Lunge with Kettlebell Shoulder Press
(This is a more advanced move requiring good balance and leg strength. Start without weights first to assess your skill level)
- Stand with the knees slightly bent, feet shoulder-width apart, and your head and chest up. I am holding two 10lb kettlebells. This will be your starting position.
- Take a slow, lateral step to the right. Extend the left knee, driving your weight to the right, flexing the knee and hip into a side lunge. Maintain good posture through the entire spine, keeping your head and chest up. Go as low as you can.
- At the bottom of the lunge, perform a shoulder press with your left arm.
- Slowly, reverse out of the lunge and return to the starting position.
- Perform the recommended repetitions and then repeat on the left leg and right arm.
Video Credit – Fit Girl Nikki LLC
Exercise Caption – Fit Girl Nikki LLC